Your privacy is important to DGA Medical. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DGA Medial collects, and the ways in which DGA Medical uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
DGA Medical may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to DGA Medical
Using personal information
DGA Medical may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you marketing communications
Where DGA Medical discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DGA Medical may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
DGA Medical will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. DGA Medical will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites. DGA Medical is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact DGA Medical
- Email to email@example.com, or
- Mail to 13236 N.7th Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85022